Associate, BSCPE, JD
Dan has over 14 years of experience in patent prosecution, management of worldwide patent portfolios, and conducting intellectual property due diligence studies in connection with mergers and acquisitions.
Dan has experience with a wide range of technologies, including telecommunications, satellite communications, automobiles, MEMS devices, semiconductor manufacturing, online commerce, cloud computing, cloud security, speech communication, flash memory, signal processing, touch screens, electronic advertisement, and multi-robot control.
She has helped clients with patent licenses and patent infringement lawsuits before federal courts, as well as in inter partes reviews before the United States Patent and Trademark Office in areas of semiconductor, MEMS microphone, and pharmaceutical technologies.
Telecommunications, satellites, medical devices, autonomous vehicles, semiconductors, memory devices, online commerce
- B.A.S. in Computer Engineering, University of Waterloo
- Juris Doctor, Albany Law School
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- New York State Bar
- 14+ years of experience in patent preparation and prosecution
- 2 years of industry experience as a software developer
- magna cum laude at Albany Law School